Life’s been busy. I think I’m going in too many directions at once. In fact, I know I am after reading the to-do list I dashed out this afternoon:
- Text Dee
- Call Rach
- Send thank you to Robin-Elise
- Oil change
- Complete monthly financial review
- Figure out
Figure out what? The suspense is killing me!
This blog is, of course, suffering from the busy-life situation. Luckily, this will be the quietest Christmas we’ve ever had (probably like ever in my whole life) so there’s bound to be some blog love. Maybe that’s what I’ll ask Neal for for Christmas — another day to focus solely on my blog. I can’t think of anything I would value more. Except maybe two or three days.
At least Neal is doing a good job of recording Addison-related current events:
- She’s still fixated on death.
- The crazy hair is gone, replaced by a “shaggy chic” haircut from Neal (blogging AND haircutting — I know, right?).
- She would like to kick a duck – apparently, that would be “SO special” to her.
Maybe she’s what I needed to figure out . . .